We can bring photos to life
We can bring photos to life
Let us tell your story
We don't take photos, we tell stories with an image. You have the choice of your story telling to come from an outdoor shot or studio shot. Anything is possible.
Welcome to the
Evolution of Photography
Welcome to Wolverine Productions. Here are some items you should review when looking for a professional photographer.
Up to date equipment: Take some time and ask the different types of shots they take. Google them before you hire
Look at his or her previous work and see if this is what you're looking for
Check out the reviews and make sure they are credible reviews
Ask about cancellation fees or additional fees
Ask how the images will be kept and how to access them
If it's your first time, ask his or her process from start to finish
Ask about location options, lighting options, and any choices you have as a client
Ask when they should have the edited photos completed and ready for review
Do they appear rushed or have a GOD-like attitude on the phone? Ask to speak directly to the photographer that will be assigned
Did they pass the "gut" check?
Below you will find the answers to the above recommended questions when hiring a photographer:
1. WP uses the most advanced equipment which includes lighting, software, etc. The equipment doesn't make the photographer, but it sure helps.
2. Take a look at this page for some examples. If you would like to see more, just ask.
3. WP is 5 star reviewed on both GOOGLE and SOTELLUS.
4. There are no cancellation fees because we still believe in the spirit of ethics and integrity. Emergencies happen and the last thing we want you to think about is some fee.
5. Every client is set up with a private Drive folder that they can access
6. We understand that you may not feel 100% ready on the day of your shoot so we explain how the special day will unfold, the process, and even poses so that you are ready to kill those shots like a pro.
7. We are flexible, you pick and we will be there. Airfare additional lol
8. 24 hours
9. It's about enjoying the moment and making the most out of the shoot. Photos and video last so we pride ourselves on creating something that others cannot.
10. Only you can tell but after reading these guidelines, we would venture to say you are ready for you 15 min of fame!
We prefer to get to know our clients so that any possible
anxiety or nervousness is factored out on the day of the shoot. This also allows us to understand what our client wants or wishes to express if their photos.
RESERVE YOUR appointment now.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED and go fast with this price
Someone will contact you after you submit your info to arrange:
1. date and time of the shoot
2. type of shoot
3. location preference
6. number of people
7. any effects or special shoot requests
1 LOCATION, 1 HOUR, 10 EDITED PHOTOS, INCLUDES ABOUT 3 HOURS OF POST EDIT IN PHOTOSHOP/ LIGHTROOM or $350 for a studio shoot, props included
2 LOCATIONS, 1.5 HOURS, UNLIMITED SHOTS, UNLIMITED POSES: 15 EDITED PHOTOS. INCLUDES ABOUT 5 HOURS OF POST-EDIT IN PHOTOSHOP AND LIGHTROOM
2 LOCATIONS, 2 HOURS, 20 EDITED PHOTOS, INCLUDES ABOUT 4 HOURS OF POST EDIT IN PHOTOSHOP AND LIGHTROOM
Types of photography
PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY/CORP HEADSHOTS